Sunday, September 21, 2008

So........ tired.............

As the title says I am tired. But I will get back onto that. I have to clear things up first.
First, apparently I was wrong, the girls weren't topless, they were just in there underwear, it was the guys who were a little more clotheless (yuck). And second, Anvil Island was a Grade retreat, and Frauline Bubbles was my superhero name.
Now, onto being tired. I am tired because last week was busy. Dance was tiring on Monday AND Wednesday, Tuesday I had youth and it was more emotionally exhausting. Thursday I had a closing shift at McD's (and have another one next Thursday again.) Friday we went to see the Panic Squad (them being a group of improv comedians who are VERY funny, and very clean), and then Saturday/yesterday was brutal. Fun for the most part, but brutal.
It started out by me getting up at 8:10 to be at the Tradex for the MCC Fair by 9:30 (I was a half hour early) to Volunteer for the Kids area for five hours (well four and half). I spent most of it face painting, and as it wasn't a popular station I had face paint on my face (as we all wanted to try it out to begin with) and then up both my arms when I got bored. I eventually switched with someone and started working at the fishing both giving kids the fishing rods to 'fish' for toys. And then I traded to go behind to be the 'fish' and eventual when kids stopped coming went and sat with everyone else by the face painting booth. My dad doesn't come pick me up until 3:00 an HOUR after I was done.
Then I got to go home, take a shower to get ride off all the paint (unfortunately) and then go to work to do a closing shift that was six hours long. I was, all told, working for eleven hours. Not fun. By the time I was out of McD's I was so tired my head was pounding and I could hardly walk straight. And I was talking orders! Fun.
Anyway off to bed with me, school tomorrow. (ya!!!!?)
Aurum.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Was youth good emotionally exhausting, or bad emotionally exhausting? Good, I hope.